Surface Mount Rework Station
The surface mount rework station is good for assembling surface mount circuits by hand and also for repairing surface mount circuits. Additionally, it can be used for traditional through-hole circuits.
- Both the soldering iron and the hot air gun have a temperature range of 100 - 480C.
- Digital PID technology to enhance temperature stability
- Adjustable airflow and temperature control
- Intelligence self-detection function features safe personal operation
- Auto and manual startup function of airflow temperature
- Sensor switch enables operating mode when picked up or standby mode when laid down
- Automatic cooling function for prolonging the heater's life and protecting the hot air gun
- ESD design of soldering iron to protect sensitive components
- International standard heater for convenient use and exchange
- Plastic holder for placing the hot air gun
- Alloy iron stand for keeping the iron from flammable materials
- Good for soldering and desoldering SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA,SMD,etc.
- Both the iron and the hot air get HOT - use with caution.
- Turn the unit off when not in use.
Space for some introductory text or photos.
60/40 solder, silver solder, etc.
Power and Speeds
Temperatures up to 480 degrees C.
Tips and Tricks
Add other tips and tricks here
Add other notes here