The SunKo Spot Welder is designed to weld nickel plates to batteries.
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
- Welding current 50 - 800 Amps
- 1 Pulse width: 0.5 to 5mS (Variable)
- 2 Pulse width: 1 to 10mS (Variable)
- Welding thickness: 0.05 to 0.2mm
Important safety information.
- Always wear eye protection
- Do not touch the pins or leads with your hands
- Never change pins or leads with the machine plugged in
Thin metals, especially nickel strips for connecting batteries together.
Power and Speeds
50 to 800 Amps
Tips and Tricks
|Instructions||Spot Welder Manual|
Up to 800 Amps