Wood Moisture Meter
Moisture Meter for measuring the moisture content of wood.
The wood moisture meter analyzes the moisture content of a wide variety of wood products. It is important to know the moisture content before working with the wood in order to avoid warping, splitting, and shrinkage. The MT270 moisture meter makes it simple to determine the moisture content of a particular piece of wood prior to using the wood to create something.
Two Measurement Modes:
- Wood measuring: Quickly and easily scan the %MC (Moisture Content) in wood products.
- Building Material measuring: Quickly know the moisture level in walls, wood, and masonry to get an estimate of the potential for moisture growth. Finding moisture is the first step in early leak prevention.
8 different wood classifications:
- - A: Teak, Walnut, Afrormosia, Rubber Tree Imbuia, Kokrodua, Niove Bidinkala, Cork
- - B: Keruing, White Poplar, Beech, Cedar, Tola
- - C: Lauan, Ash, Elm, Fir, Maple, Padauk Oak
- - D: Basswood, Larch, Pine, Birch
- - E: Abura,Bitterwood, Cordia, Erimado, etc.
- - F: Amboyna, Basswood, coachwood, etc
- - G: Gequ, Nohor, Rubberwood, etc
- - H: Cherry, Agba, Birch, Cedar, etc.
Important safety information.
Wood, building materials, masonry.
Power and Speeds
Tips and Tricks
Be sure to select the correct category for the type of wood being measured.