Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
The Nova Comet II Wood Lathe is a versatile wood lathe that can be used to turn pens, bowls, spindles, etc.
- Bowl turning capacity: 12″/300mm inboard.
- Between centers: Standard 16.5″/419mm. Extendable to 42″/1066mm, using optional bed extension accessory.
- HP: 3/4HP, 120v single phase, 60Hz, Variable Speed
- Speed range: 250 – 4,000 RPM.
- Spindle Thread: 1″ x 8TPI RH.
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, quill travel 1.6″/40.60mm.
Important safety information.
- Keep hands away from the chuck, turning wood, and tailstock while the lathe is running
- Wear Safety Glasses when using the lathe
- Breathing masks are available and encouraged
Power and Cutting Speeds
- There are two speed ranges, selected by drive belt position