- Prints on 8.5 x 11 sublimation paper
- Looks like a normal paper printer to your PC
- The SG500 is on the Fox.Build network
Follow standard guidelines for printing on paper. Once an image has been printed it will need to go through the heat transfer process using the heat press. Use caution with the heat press as very high temperatures are required for successful sublimation transfer.
Step by Step Guide:
- Install the Sawgrass Print Manager software from
- Design (or download) your design using your favorite design tool.
- When the design is complete mirror it left to right
- Print your design to the SG500
- Transfer the design from your print to your fabric using the heat press
Use fabrics with a high polyester content, Cotton does not work well/
Power and Speeds
A temperature chart is next to the printer for use in the heat transfer process.
Tips and Tricks
Add other tips and tricks here
Add other notes here