Shear/Press Brake/Slip Roll
This versatile shear, press brake and roll machine lets your cut, form and roll all with one tool! The shear makes straight cuts up to 24 in. wide while the press brake makes bends to 90 degrees in material up to 24 in. wide. This 3-in-1 roll machine also includes adjustable finger dies for pans and boxes of varying sizes making this unit essential for any metalworking shop.
- Shear makes straight cuts and bends up to 24 in. wide with adjustable stops from 1/2 in. to 16 in.
- Shears mild steel up to 20 gauge (0.032" or 1/32" )
- Press brake makes bends to 90° in material up to 24 in. wide
- Adjustable finger-dies for pans and boxes of varying sizes
- Slip roll forms cylindrical pieces, cones and wire loops down to the diameter of the rolls
- Rolls wire sizes: 5/32 in, 11/64 in, 7/32 in.
- Surface-ground cast iron construction
- Pre-drilled base for permanent mounting
The 18" bending brake is ideal for bending heavy foils and light gauge metals or for forming acrylics and plastics. The brake is compact and lightweight yet sturdy enough for professional production runs. The bending brake’s design allows for a full 90º capacity in steel as thick as 16 gauge and can handle stock up to 18 in. wide.
- Bends metal up to 18 in. wide
- Handles material as thick as 16 gauge
- Makes bends to 90º
- Easily clamps or mounts to workbench
Important safety information.
- Keep fingers clear when operating either machine!
Power and Speeds
Manual - limited by the person cranking