Router, BOSCH 1617EVSPK
Plunge Router for Woodworking
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
|1617EVS | 2.25 HP Electronic Fixed-Base Router | Bosch Power Tools (boschtools.com)|
- VERSATILE: kit can be used for a broad range of applications, including precise bit plunging, edge forming, slot cutting, laminate trimming and dovetail cutting, making it one of the most widely used routers for wood working
- DURABILITY: aluminum construction makes this one of our most durable wood routers yet with wooden handles on a fixed base and a soft grip handle on a plunge base
- EASE OF USE: rounded hardwood handles maximize user control; microfine bit-depth adjustment
- CONVENIENT: with the built-in constant response circuitry, our 1617EVSPK wood router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut, so you get cleaner, more accurate results
- 12 AMP MOTOR AND ADJUSTABLE SPEED DIAL: user can set the optimal speed (8,000-25,000 RPM) for more or less power
- INCLUDES: plunge base, fixed base, 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch collet chucks, shaft wrench, collet nut wrench, chip shields and carrying case
- Wear eye protection when using!
- Keep fingers clear when operating!
Space for some introductory text or photos.
Power and Speeds
Tips and Tricks
Add other tips and tricks here
Add other notes here