T-962A Reflow Oven for soldering electronic circuits
(1) A large infrared soldering area
Effective soldering area: 180*235mm; this increases the usage range of this machine drastically and makes it an economical investment.
(2) Choice of different soldering cycles
Parameters of eight soldering cycles are predefined and the entire soldering process can completed automatically from Preheat, Soak and Reflow through to cool down.
(3) Special heat up and temperature equalization with all designs
Uses up to 800 Watts of energy efficient Infrared heating and air circulation to re-flow solder.
(4) Ergonomic design, practical and easily operated
Good build quality but at the same time light weight and a small footprint allows the T962 to be easily bench positioned transported or stored.
(5) Large number of available functions
The T962 can solder most boss-eyed or double-face PCB boards small parts, for example CHIP, SOP, PLCC, QFP, BGA etc. It is the ideal rework solution from single runs to on-demand small batch production.
Important safety information.
- Use caution - things can get very hot!
Power and Speeds
There are multiple temperature profiles to choose from