The plastic bender was made at Fox.Build for bending sheet plastic. It can bend plastic up to 24 inches in width. The procedure to operate the bender is:
- ) Place the plastic on the bender with the line to be bent centered above the groove in the bender
- ) Turn on the power supply and watch for the wire to turn red hot
- ) Wait until the plastic appears soft on the top, then lift the front of the bender up to the desired bend angle while keeping the plastic from moving
- ) Remove the plastic from the bender and hold it in position until it has cooled
- ) Turn off the power supply
Tips and Tricks
For a quick overview see Plastic Bending with the Fox.Build Plastic Bender.