Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
The 12-1/2" planer is a portable machine with the following features:
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15 Amp
- Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 3/32"
- Minimum board thickness: 13/64"
- Two reversible HSS knives in cutterhead
- Cutterhead speed: 10,000 RPM
- Feed Rate: 32 FPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 52
- On/Off Toggle switch with safety lock
- Thermal overload protection
- Top-mounted return rollers
- Includes knife setting jig and wrench
It is mounted on a movable table so that it may be moved next to the main workbench. This allows the workbench to be used as an outfeed table.
Important safety information.
- Wear Safety Glasses
- Keep hands away from the blades at all times!
- Do not force wood through - let the automatic feed move the wood
Power and Cutting Speeds
- See features above