Fox.Build has two pianos in the media room available for members. Members are welcome to practice, play, or take lessons (we recommend MusicBoxOnTheFox for lessons) using these pianos.
There are two pianos, a standard upright and an electric, both shown below.
Features of the Williams Etude electric piano
- 88 semi-weighted keys (4 types of touch sensitivity)
- 2x40W power
- 2x6-1/2" woofers and 2x2" tweeters
- 64-note polyphony
- 8 voices (piano, electric piano, clavichord, harpsichord, pipe organ, vibes, strings, and guitar)
- Dual sustain, reverb, chorus, touch, and voice controls
- Internal metronome
- Realtime digital recording (3,000 notes)
- Soft, sostenuto, and sustain pedals
- Headphone jacks (2)
- MIDI in/out
- Line out jack
- Pedal input
- Includes console stand
- Use proper technique when playing either piano.
Sheet music for chopsticks?
Power and Speeds
Depends on the music being played!
Tips and Tricks
Add other tips and tricks here
Add other notes here