The Craftsman 10" miter saw is a compound saw capable of making compound cuts in large boards.
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
- Speeds of up to 4,800 RPM
- Laser Trac & Guidance System
- Dual Slide Bearing Rail
- Telescoping Extensions
- A powerful 15.0 amp motor
- Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 45 Left Bevel: 1 5/8 in x 12 in
- Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 45 Left Bevel: 1 5/8 in x 8 in
- Crosscut Capacity - 45 Miter 0 Bevel: 3 5/8 in x 8 in
- Preset Miter Angle Detents : 0,15,22.5,31.6,45 L&R (Deg)
- Fence Type: Fixed
- Crosscut Capacity - 0 Miter 0 Bevel: 3 5/16 in x 12 in
Important safety information.
- Wear Safety Glasses
- Never disable the blade guard
- Use the built-in hold down clamps to secure wood for cutting
- Wait for the blade to come to a complete stop before removing wood
- Make sure the blade is NOT touching the workpiece when starting the saw
- Never cut metals or masonry
- Keep hands away from the blade at all times
- Be sure to turn on the dust collector when using this saw
Power and Cutting Speeds
15.0 amp motor, cutting speeds up to 4800 RPM.