Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Fox.Build has 3 of the audio-technica ATR2100-USB microphones for use in the media room. They can be used with the mixer to record podcasts, or to record music from the pianos or acoustic guitar.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone’s output without audible delay
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone
- High-quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to aconventional microphone stand
- USB and XLR cables included
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
In addition to the microphones there are booms and pop filters to make it especially convenient for podcasting.
Add safety information and procedures. Can be a paragraph, bulleted list, numbered list, or any combination
- Keep fingers clear when operating either machine!
Space for some introductory text or photos.
Add information about materials used
Power and Speeds
Information about power and speed.
Tips and Tricks
Add other tips and tricks here
Add other notes here