Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
Quickly and accurately cut workpieces up to 4 in. x 6 in. (rectangle), 4-1/2 in. (round) using the band saw's adjustable horizontal and vertical positions. Choose from 3 speeds to cut everything from brass and aluminum to rugged alloy and tool steels.
- Three speeds to cut everything from brass and aluminum to rugged alloy and tool steels
- Gravity feed cutting pressure adjustment in horizontal position
- 0-55° left miter cuts on horizontal
- Rocker switch with safety lock-off
Important safety information.
- Keep fingers clear when operating!
- Wear Safety glasses
- Tightly clamp the material to be cut
- With the blade lifted off the material turn on the switch
- Slowly lower the blade onto the material. It is very important not to lower the blade too fast - doing so can ruin the blade or knock it off the pulleys.
- On thinner materials (like tubing or angle iron) it helps to manually control the downward motion by holding the blade up. Thicker materials can use the gravity feed feature.
- The saw will automatically shut off once it has cut all the way through the material.
Steel, brass, aluminum, plastic.
Power and Speeds
Three speeds, adjusted by changing belt pulleys.
Tips and Tricks
A quick overview of using the bandsaw is available in Cutting Metal on the Metal Bandsaw.
If you need to change the blade check out Changing the Blade on the Metal Cutting Bandsaw.