Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Quickly and accurately cut workpieces up to 4 in. x 6 in. (rectangle), 4-1/2 in. (round) using the band saw's adjustable horizontal and vertical positions. Choose from 3 speeds to cut everything from brass and aluminum to rugged alloy and tool steels.
- Three speeds to cut everything from brass and aluminum to rugged alloy and tool steels
- Gravity feed cutting pressure adjustment in horizontal position
- 0-55° left miter cuts on horizontal
- Rocker switch with safety lock-off
Important safety information.
- Keep fingers clear when operating!
- Wear Safety glasses
- Tightly clamp the material to be cut
- With the blade lifted off the material turn on the switch
- Slowly lower the blade onto the material. It is very important not to lower the blade too fast - doing so can ruin the blade or knock it off the pulleys.
- On thinner materials (like tubing or angle iron) it helps to manually control the downward motion by holding the blade up. Thicker materials can use the gravity feed feature.
- The saw will automatically shut off once it has cut all the way through the material.
Steel, brass, aluminum, plastic.
Power and Speeds
Three speeds, adjusted by changing belt pulleys.