The knockout punch is a hydraulic punch that can create perfectly round holes in metal, including steel up to 2mm thick.
- Application Range:22~60mm
- Plate Thickness:2mm
- Equipped Punch Dies
Add safety information and procedures. Can be a paragraph, bulleted list, numbered list, or any combination
- Keep fingers clear when operating either machine!
To knock a hole in a sheet of material:
- Drill a pilot hole centered where the final hole should be centered. This hole needs to be large enough for the threaded shaft to go through.
- Put the cup half of the punch on the threaded shaft attached to the pump.
- Put the threaded shaft through the pilot hole and thread on the second half of the punch.
- Close the valve on the pump and pump until the punch has completely made the desired hole.
Here's a quick video showing the process:
Steel, aluminum, brass, flexible plastics (may shatter brittle plastics).
Power and Speeds
The hydraulic pump supplies up to 8 tons of pressure.
Tips and Tricks
Add other tips and tricks here
Add other notes here