Jet Metal Lathe
The Jet bench lathe is a full function metal lathe. It can cut metals, including steel (with appropriate cutting tools), cut threads (both right and left handed), perform facing operations, knurling, and boring with the right tooling.
- Spindle supported by precision tapered roller bearings
- Hardened and ground bedways
- Power longitudinal feed allows threading
- Standard 1-1/2 in. x 8 TPI spindle mount allows for many aftermarket accessories
- Reversing switch included for added versatility
- Backlash adjustments provided throughout the carriage
- Tailstock is adjustable for taper cuts
- Quick-change gear box provides wide range of inch and metric threads
Important safety information.
- Wear Safety Glasses
- Never leave the chuck wrench in the chuck!
- Never operate while wearing loos clothing or jewelry
Power and Speeds
- 3/4 HP motor
- 130 - 2000 RPM range
- 30 Different inch threads from 8 to 60 threads per inch
- 18 Different metric threads from 0.4 to 3.5