Remove and install bearings, bushings, gears, ball joints, U-joints, pulleys, etc. You'll be able to create substantial pressure for your arbor and press-out jobs, with little effort. H-frame shop press can be used for electric motor and armature repair, installation and removal of pressure-fitted parts, and bending or straightening of metal.
- Open side heavy duty construction allows work on the longest work pieces
- Working distance: 1-3/4 in. to 25-1/2 in.
- Width between channels: 17 in.
- Raise and lower table for the best working distance possible
- Ram has spring return to speed up your work
Important safety information.
- Wear safety goggles and heavy-duty work gloves when using the press
- Keep hands away from Arbor Plates and Press Pin during use.
- Do not move workpiece while compressed.
- Release load before service or maintenance.
- Keep area under Arbor Plates clear. If Arbor Plates rest on obstruction (i.e. bolt, debris, etc.), it creates an uneven press, causing excess stress and possible breakage.
- Avoid off-center loads. Do not operate if workpiece tilts or binds during compression.
- STOP and release compression if you suspect imminent structural failure. If safe, inspect thoroughly and re-position before proceeding.
- Do not compress springs or other elastic objects. They could disengage hazardously.
- Do not stand directly in front of the press when loaded. Do not leave the press unattended when loaded.
Power and Speeds