Delta Model 36-650 10" Tablesaw
- Powerful 1 1/2HP induction motor handles tough cutting operations.
- Large cast-iron table with steel extension wings measures a full 40 1/2" X 27".
- Auto-Set Miter Gage with adjustable stops at 45° and 90°.1
- See-thru guard locks in the "up" position for easy blade changing; releases automatically when insert is replaced (patent pending)
- Heavy-duty fence system offers 30" rip capacity to the right of blade.
- Cast iron carriage for precise cutting and minimal vibration.
- Up front on/off paddle switch.
- Dado cuts can be made in any width up to 13/16" by mounting accessory dado and table insert.
MOTOR: 1 1/2 HP, single phase
TYPE OF MOTOR: Induction
KEY FEATURE: V-Belt
- Diameter: 10"(254 mm)
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Speed: 3000 rpm
- Max. depth of cut: 3 1/8"(79 mm)
- Max. depth of cut at 45°: 2 1/8"(54 mm)
- Max. rip to right of blade for: 30"(762 mm)
- Max. rip to left of blade for:13 1/2":(343 mm)
- Table in front of saw at max. depth of cut: 12 1/4"(311 mm)
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"(21 mm)
- Size with accessory extension wing: 40 1/2" X 27"(1028 X 686 mm)
- Height: 34 1/4"(870 mm)
Important safety information.
- Safety glasses need to be worn when using this equipment
- Use the safety shield and anti-kickback mechanism
- Keep fingers clear!
Power and Speeds
1.5 HP, 3000 RPM, 10" blade
Tips and Tricks
The riving knife needs to be installed on the side away from the fence (left side from the front of the saw) in the back and above the lip on the mounting surface beneath the blade. The following photo shows the lip below the blade.
Both bolts (front and rear) need to be tight.