Air compressor for general shop use.
- Oil-free pump for no-maintenance operation
- Ultra quiet 69 dBA operation is up to 80% quieter than other workshop compressors
- Brushless 4-pole motor lowers heat and friction, extending pump life up to 4x longer*
- 175 PSI/26 Gallon tank delivers up to 40% more air tool runtime
- Full roll cage and metal control panel, helps protect vital components
- 8 in. x 2.4 in. flat free tires
- Two brass universal couplers for easy one-handed connection
- Easy-access ball drain valve for fast, thorough tank draining
- Regulated pressure range: 0-155 PSI (+/- 5)
Important safety information.
- Wear safety goggles when using the compressor
- Unplug and turn outlet pressure to 0 when finished using.
The air compressor is good for powering the brad nailers, checking pneumatic cylinders, inflating tires and sports equipment, and blowing dust out of electronics. There is a quick connect fitting that makes it easy to switch between different tools, such as the brad nailer or the inflator nozzle.
There are two quick connects that make switching tools easy.
Power and Speeds
5.3 SCFM @ 40 PSI, 4.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI. 1.7 HP motor.