HE3D Ciclop 3D Scanner
The 3D Scanner is capable of scanning small objects. It uses a rotating bed and a small laser to scan objects.
This Scanner easily scans:
- Objects with a volume bigger than 5 x 5cm and smaller than 20.3cm x 20.3cm
- Objects that weigh less than 3kgs
- Still objects
- Opaque objects
Things that are hard (or impossible) to scan:
- Objects whose volume is smaller than 5 x 5cm
- Transparent objects (glass or organic plastics)
- Luminous objects or highly reflective objects
- Dark or fuzzy objects (such as plush toys )
- Objects whose volume is bigger than 20.3 x 20.3cm
- Objects that weigh more than 3kgs
- Moving objects
Important safety information.
- Wear the Laser Safety Glasses
This scanner needs software to operate. It really needs an owner to find the software and install it on one of the Fox.Build PCs, then write instructions on how to use it.
Any small object that meets the criteria listed above